Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have a TZ 50 Genie lift and t's been setting for a while.

I have a TZ...

I have a TZ 50 Genie lift and t's been setting for a while. I just put in 4 new batteries and when I turn the key to level out the trailer the alarm sounds and none of the stabilizers will move and one stabilizer light is not lit. None of the stabilizers will move. Got any ideas

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

The Make is Genie and the model is TZ50 and it's a 2004

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've experienced it for a while. In the past I've hired a company to come to my location and he's wiggled different wires and got it to work. I don't remember any parts replaced to make it work riight.

Answered in 4 days by:
9/19/2017
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

i need help

I will send this to a Genie expert.

Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is your serial number? This is most likely a limit or safety switch or wiring issue causing this.

Dan, Technician
Phone call session started

Pleasure speaking with you. In the service book pages 3-14 to 3-17 there are some other things to check as well as the testing I mentioned with the schematics. Keep me posted on the status and any further help that is needed and I will be glad to help.