Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have a Demag 5500 serial # 94742202 2016. the hoist was…

Customer Question
I have a Demag...

I have a Demag 5500 serial # 94742202 2016.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

The hoist was run all the way up to the stop and will not operate and can you tell me how to back the chain down manualy

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes on the fixing but wanted to make sure i did it right.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was wired backward on the control , so it wont work, locked out

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 5 days by:
9/19/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 9 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Since it has been 5 days the issue has been taken care of but thanks anyway.

I'll let customer service know.

I am in south Florida and was doing hurricane clean up.