Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have a wacker g12 with a kabota diesel engine i have it…

Customer Question
I have a wacker...

I have a wacker g12 with a kabota diesel engine i have it running well but i have low voltage between 20 and 40 volts where do i start

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

The wacker g12 that i have has been sitting idle for several years was not running when i picked it up

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No i think thats it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
9/12/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What is your serial number?

It is(###) ###-####
Maybe I will hit the call me button tomorrow what time is good for you? I'm in Alberta

I looked through my service info and I have the operators for G12 and 25 but the service manual I have is G25 and up. It may help you for some aspects if interested but I d not have the repair manual for the G12 model unfortunately and one is not in English.

Im on EST here.