Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I am working on a Kalmar reach stacker. Model: DRF450-60S5…

Customer Question
Good day, i am...

Good day, i am working on a Kalmar reach stacker. Model: DRF450-60S5 and have some fault codes. 639/09, 636/02 and 158/01. Can you maybe assist what we can check

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Serial: T34113.1304 KO277 /2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

The forklift has no drive and some hydraulic functions don't work as well

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No i think if we can know what the fault codes is we will have a direction to work from

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
9/11/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?

cancel everything and refund me!!!!!