Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

Do you do the electrical on the generators also? serial #

Customer Question
Do you do the...

Do you do the electrical on the generators also?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Serial # 249921 / model # 6BT5>9G2 is on the data plate. there is a different data plate on generator stator, model # A-257301.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed rectifier. I have a circuit between the main generator winding and the v 7-8-9. which I believe they should have 10 ohms between the windings.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

If all the information is available or can be bought?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/6/2017
Mechanic: J Smith,
 replied 10 months ago
J Smith

Hi, my name is ***** ***** hopefully I can help you with your generator. Can you please specify what the problem is and what symptoms you have observed? Also any photos would be very helpful.

Thank you,