Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have a Genie 1532 with a leaky piston that drives the

Customer Question
I have a Genie...

I have a Genie 1532 with a leaky piston that drives the lift. Looking for someone to repair the cylinder.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Need to go outside to get the info. Need a few minutes.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have not tried to fix, the seal is is severely leaking

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

The machine is a gs 1930 with the leaky hydraulic cylinder

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
It is a Genie 1930, not 1532
8/4/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can can work together to get to the root of your question!

You want a local repair service to come to you and do repair? What is your local?

I see question is still open.???