Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

Why does my JLG G6-42A e breaks not working, Its a G6 42A…

Customer Question
Why does my JLG...

Why does my JLG G6-42A e breaks not working,

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Its a G6 42A serial number0160014176

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes trying to fix myself, all i have done is clean the parking break switch check the relays

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nop

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
8/6/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Is it the parking brake not holding or the service brakes you are having trouble with?

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?