Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

ON A MACHINE, NOT A CAR. IT HAS A A15 ENGINE NUMBERS ARE

Customer Question

i AM WORKING ON A MACHINE, NOT A CAR. IT HAS A A15 ENGINE NUMBERS ARE A15445473A I NEED TO FIND THE COOLANT TEMP SENSOR FOR IT OR ATLEAST A PART NUMBER
JA: Have you checked the connectors on the sensor itself? It's important that they not be loose or corroded.
Customer: YES I JUST NEED TO FIND THE PART NUMBER FOR THE SENSOR
JA: What year is your Tempo?
Customer: TEMPO?
JA: Are you fixing your Tempo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: THIS IS NOT A CAR OR TEMPO ITS A INDUSTRIAL MACHINE WITH AN A15 ENGINE CAN YOU FIND OUT WHAT PART NUMBER THAT IS OR NOT
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  J Smith replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'm going to try and help you find this part number. Also I apologize for the whole Tempo confusion earlier, I have no idea what that was about.

So I actually found a manual for this engine (here's a link), but I didn't see the part number listed. Looking at some parts sites I think this might be the part you need. There's a photo at that link, take a look and see if it looks like the one on your unit, with the wire connectors and the short sensor rod (sensor face on this one). This is part #25080-40K01. There's another one that has a plug end instead of the wires, and a longer sensor rod, it is part #NI22630-44B20. I found it on Ebay. If neither of these look right let me know and I'll see what if I can dig up a manual.

Let me know if one of those is right, otherwise I'll look again and see what I can find. If you have a picture or anything or information that would be helpful.

Best Regards,