Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I have a jlg 35e. None of the functions with except the

Customer Question

I have a jlg 35e. None of the functions with except the steering wheels. On any other function the hydraulic pump will not run so nothing happens. If I steer and activate any other function it works because the pump is activated by the steering command. Additionally the drive wheel motors will not activate.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: It's a 35 electric. I'll have to get the serial number tomorrow
JA: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It was working fine all functions. And then stopped with no warning.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello! Let's see if we can can work together to get to the root of your question!

See chart below, are there any codes coming up?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can see a green led on the motor controller. But it never lights or flashes.

No codes? Look for loose wires or bad connection from the control functions to the motor controller.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
All connections seem good. There are two control panels. One ground panel and one operater platform panel. Nether works, so it has to be something common between them. What does it mean if the led doesn't light? According to the info you sent it should light showing ready for operation.

Power comes from the solenoid off the battery pack. Is power getting to the panels. Wire may be off the cable side of the solenoid/contactor.