Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

We have a sullair 185 and we are breathing AWF vapor out of

Customer Question

We have a sullair 185 and we are breathing AWF vapor out of the air hose. What can I do to fix this issue?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Serial number is *****
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes fixing outselves. Haven't done anything yet. What would cause this?
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello! Let's see if we can can work together to get to the root of your question!

When was the oil separator filter last changed? It is what is supposed to separate the All Weather fluid from the air.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm not sue, I'm trying to find the right part to order it and see if that fixes the problem. Do you by chance have a part number for which part I need? After that, I'll let you know if that fixes the problem.

No, I do not have a parts book, but it should be listed as oil separator element.