spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  I worked on all types of equipment semis,forklifts,farm,ect.
65057319

My Yale electric pallet Powers up was operating a while ago

Customer Question

My Yale electric pallet jack Powers up was operating a while ago now it won't move
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: MPB040-EN24T2748
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: B827N21955D
JA: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I flex the handle back while power on I don't hear the click showing it has connection to move
Category: Industrial Equipment
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
have connectivity when I smash the handle down
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** for your question.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sorry for long delay

Remove cover so you can get to lower portion of handle, check the switch at lower end of handle that trips when lowering/raising handle, it must be open when handle is up and closed when handle is down, if the switch does not change from open to close while moving handle replace switch, you will not get drive if it does not change open/closed.

That switch or it's wiring connections are the most common cause of no travel.

Make sure battery water level is good and battery fully charged low voltage will also keep contactor from closing.

Any problems let me know I'm happy to assist!
Please use the star rating system at top of page so I get credit from the web site for my time,
You may still ask follow up questions at no extra charge after rating.
Thank you

**********Please don’t forget to rate or accept the answer in a positive way, .**********
EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****
Thank You