Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

Curtis, I have a CROWN RC5545-40 with the Access modules. It

Customer Question

Hi Curtis, I have a CROWN RC5545-40 with the Access modules. It was purchased used. It has a different service access code than the factory. The last owner must have changed it. How can I bypass or gain access to the modules to calibrate and put the code back to factory?
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello! Let's see if we can can work together to get to the root of your question!

Sorry, I have no information on the access codes/module. I will opt out, so someone else can better serve you. Sorry.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok