Industrial Equipment

Have Industrial Equipment Repair Questions? Ask an Expert Now

Industrial Equipment

Have a genie z34/22 diesel 4wd 1999year SN1112 when you

Customer Question
first start it doesn't have...
Have a genie z34/22 diesel 4wd 1999year SN1112 when you first start it doesn't have full Hyd pressure.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/13/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can can work together to get to the root of your question!

Hydraulic pump or drive pump? Have you tested pressure, to be sure it is pump problem, or may be electrical not opening valve fully in the control valve?

Have not check pump and need to know how

There is pressure test port on the pumps, and you need a 3000 lb gag for the hydraulic pump and a 5000 lb gage for the drive pump. Install gage, crank engine and select a function.

I see question is still open, did you see my response? Please rate to close the question and get me credit!

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician