Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

Model 60REOZJB standby generator will start on run for 10

Customer Question

Model 60REOZJB standby generator will start on run for 10 seconds and quit states auxiliary fault
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: yes full yes
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It has not run for about 4 months It does run good but quits
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

i see no one has taken this yet. I don;t normally work on these, but can try and assist. If you rather wait for someone that is more knowledgable on this than I am, I can opt out if requested.

i might have a manual for this Kohler floating around if that will help. Let me know.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy