Industrial Equipment

Have Industrial Equipment Repair Questions? Ask an Expert Now

Industrial Equipment

I have a 1986 656A national and I am in the process of

Customer Question
refurbishing it. I was wondering...
I have a 1986 656A national and I am in the process of refurbishing it. I was wondering the difficulty level of pulling the last 2 of 3 tube sections to be able to degrease and change wear pads. This crane extension and retraction operates via 2=hydraulic cylinders as opposed to cables etc...
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 5 days by:
11/14/2016
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't normally work on these, but I can give it a shot if you'd like. Did you still need assistanve with this? Did you want me to try or do you prefer to wait on a tech that knows these pretty well?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician