Industrial Equipment

Have Industrial Equipment Repair Questions? Ask an Expert Now

Industrial Equipment

I need some specs oncaburetor setting for float hight on a

Customer Question
yale lift model #GC-030-UAS083-M with...
I need some specs oncaburetor setting for float hight on a yale lift model #GC-030-UAS083-M with a nikki carburetor yale P#9064291-00 if you have a sheet or something that can show the messurment
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
10/9/2016
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 1 year ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

the float measures at 45* or it shuts off at 3/4 angle

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you,

Please remember to rate my answer 3 or more stars.

I do not get paid for question, unless you rate my answer

If more info is needed, use the reply button -

NOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
that 3/4 is that messurement the float turned upside down //how can you hit my card before i have even answerd you can you call me(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I thought i get follow up Questions the only thing left is setting the float its mounted on the top just ant to know where to mess. from what point on the float
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will rate after we are down you have been helpful but for $46 dollars I need to know where the mesurement wis taken from
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
that was the problem with the kit it was so old no one a sheet on it not trying to be hard but this was a last resort
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you not going to give detailed information to set teh float measurement deifferent carbs are measured at different points

Hi

Sorry for the delay,computer issues yesterday

yes you get follow up question, at no Fee

yes that is measured up side down

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is there a spot on the edge of the float & housing to measure the hight in mil. Or inches
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are there any
Diagrams the can be pulled up or sent to me by email or no line
There was no paper work in the kit just parts hard to get there is no replacement for this carb.

Hi

there is no real measurement in inches or mm

just at a 45* angel

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
where is the float measured from corner to corner is there a diagram or draw me a picture i have the top of the carb. in my hand 45* doesn`t look rigth can you email to continuethis . i have done a lot of carburetors there is always a diagram that shows a measurement hight ***@******.*** this was a waste of money if you cant give me any specsor anything to go on

Hi

it is measured at the out side middle edge

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
45* will not work there has to be a hight measurement at te edge never mind this is a waste of time
Wayne, Journeyman