Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a jlg bucket 30' and it goes up slow all of a sudden

Customer Question

Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Hi Jeff, My name is***** is the complete model and serial number so I can pull the correct information?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'll get it in the morning
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Okay, Sounds good.

Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Are all functions slow or only one?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
n40 electric n40 electric 1997(###) ###-####it drives and turns great with full charge but acts like dead batteries when lifting boom and wont lift scissor part of boom at all acts like battery is dead with full charge
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Hi Jeff, I am not sure if you are still working on this or if you got this resolved but check for poor grounds if the batteries test good with a digital tester for internal condition for bad cells etc. If the connections and grounds are good along with the battery verify you have sufficient cranking amps from the battery you are using and beyond that it would have to be an electric motor drawing too many amps or you have a pin seized or tight, something binding, etc causing that function to do this. Let me know