Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

Can you find a low voltage interrupter for a marklift ch

Customer Question

can you find a low voltage interrupter for a marklift ch 20nep? what is on there now is a mmg/lvi-24.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Let's see if we can can work together to get to the root of your question!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

I didn't know Marklift ever used a low voltage interrupter.?? We had fleets of Marklift and Genies. Where is it mounted in the system? I find no listing for a MMG.?? You are not looking or the master relay/contacter for the pump motor?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is on the side wall of the battery box
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

70617 is the part number, but I find it in none of the usual scissor lift parts suppliers. Marklift was bought by Terex and Terex scissors were bought by Genie Industries, so you need to contact a Genie dealer or Genie Industries to see if it is still available.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

From what find, after the Marklift, the interrupter was never used again.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Did you find something that would work?