Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

We have a 41D / 41G (4 x 4) snorkelift, the unit starts put

Customer Question

we have a 41D / 41G (4 x 4) snorkelift, the unit starts put when you switch the toggle switch to the manlift bucket in dies. aiso you can start it from the bucket
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** willbe glad to try to help. What is your lift serial number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
931843
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
to correct my earlier statement; the unit will not start from the platform or bucket
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

i tried accepting the call request but you will need to connect with customer service as there is an issue with payment they can help you resolve first. Let me see what I can pull up for your serial number in the meantime to help.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Does this shut down instantly like you turned off the switch or sputter and die like its starving for fuel?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Troubleshooting 1

Main Troubleshooting guide

Click the two above links. The second one is the main troubleshooting guide you are looking for.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it's not starving for fuel, when we flip the switch to go to the controls on the platform or bucket it shuts off instantly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is an electrical issue, not sure where to start?
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dean, Thanks for the update. Click on the seconds link I posted and run through thr troubleshooting guide checks for engine stalling, etc. Let me know