Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

My ezod 70 with only 2000 hour is starting to make a slight

Customer Question

My ezod 70 with only 2000 hour is starting to make a slight vibration noise that sounds internal every 20 secs or so, at the same time the temp clock has dropped from 78 to 40 and the oil pressure from 51 to 26 but oil level is good and temp is hot.tested via laser temp . this happened 20 hours after a Kohler service., any ideas?
Category: Industrial Equipment
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Efozd 70 , and the injectors were replaced at 2000 hours.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I've been gone for a few days and see that no one has assisted yet. Do you still need assistance with this? If so, what have you checked? What was done with the service? Was this happening prior to the service being done?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

If you need manuals, diagrams, etc please don’t hesitate to ask. I have access to several different OEM resource sites and can provide these items as needed for a premium service at the direct technician cost to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. If for some reason you don’t see the rating screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give me.

Please note that customers are required to rate per your end use service agreement with the site.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy