Industrial Equipment

Have Industrial Equipment Repair Questions? Ask an Expert Now

Industrial Equipment

I have a Hyster 2.5TX Factory LPG and it has a d007 error

Customer Question
code, this is part of...
I have a Hyster 2.5TX Factory LPG and it has a d007 error code, this is part of the petrol fuel system but that doesn't exist on this unit, do you have any advice on what is causing it / how to fix?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
6/10/2016
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago
Bradley Martin

What is the make of the engine in this model?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not sure, I think it's the mazda? here is a pic if it helps. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2kx0fbcm7jt8y4f/File%2***-**-****%2C%201%2007%2036%20PM.jpeg?dl=0
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

Ok researching code now

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
code list is here http://www.forkliftaction.com/forum/discussion_12685.htm
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

Ok what is the engine doing?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
engine runs fine zero issues, but i need to clear the code to sell it to someone. weird thing is that it's factory LPG, no petrol tank at all
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

That is a LPG system code what type of fuel regulator is on this lift? can you tell me if it has a sensor on the LP regulator.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no it's this. https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4e2bnqqzic446r/File%2***-**-****%2C%201%2042%2001%20PM.jpeg?dl=0
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
has sensor plugs on the reg. I am swapping it out with another unit now to see if there is any change.
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

Ok the fuel metering sensor is in the regulator let me know what you find out it is getting late here have to work in the morning

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
should only take 10 I have a guy on it now
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

Ok I will be here for that long

Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

Any update yet?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry didn't make any difference
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

Well let me see if I can research that model hyster I will get with you when I come up with some other things to check

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok thank you.
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

Another thing you might try is to swap the displays out is you have another lift there with the same display that is not reading this code

Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

Looking back at that code it says that is a display error since it has a d in front of the error code let me know how it goes

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
already tried that, no difference
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

Will your display open up a service menu where you have to put a code in?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It has 3 buttons but I don't know how to access the service menu from it, If I had a service manual then I think it could be done from within the menu
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

Ok let me do some research I will get back with you

Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

Can you send a picture of the data plate?

Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 1 year ago

Dont have any info I will opt out see if someone else has a book on this lift.

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician