Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

NISSAN MODEL MY1F2A25V WILL NOT GO IN REVERSE

Customer Question

Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 1 year ago.

I would check voltage going in and out of the shifter first if that is ok then you would need to check voltage at the shift solenoid make sure the signal from the shifter is getting there if that is working like it is supposed to you might have internal transmission problems we would need to check some pressures

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should be two solenoids will swap wires and see what happens

Ok let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Got to location and unit had quit starting Code F16 had started coming up on dash telling me that there was a faulty shift lever.
Ordered shift lever and will install when it comes in and will go from there .
Pretty sure this should solve the problem will fine out more when handle is installed could be more than one problem but will fine out after handle is installed will bring gauges and meter when I return to site just in case.

Ok sounds good keep me updated and let me know if you have anymore questions.