Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a JLG 1930 ES lift that's not moving...The system fault

Customer Question

I have a JLG 1930 ES lift that's not moving...The system fault code light is flashing 9 times twice....reading through the manual it says to cycle power to reset...I've done this several times, but the system fault light flashes as soon as I power up.... any ideas? ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can't get to the left side of the lift as it was parked up against a wall the last time that it was used
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Its Dan. What is the serial number of your lift ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Serial # *****(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
That fault is an indication of a power module failure. Click on this link fo the troubleshooting informationTroubleshooting
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
PDF page 140. Let me know if you need more help