How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Industrial Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 675
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
Type Your Industrial Equipment Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a C500. Where do I add hydraulic fluid forks?

Customer Question

I have a Clark C500. Where do I add hydraulic fluid for the forks?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

C500-30, would have vent cap on the frame, may have to open side panel to find it, but the frame on one side is hydraulic tank, other side is fuel tank for gas unit. On C500-50 , the frame is also the hydraulic tank and will have a cap with dipstick under it.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

What is your model number? C500 is a series.

Related Industrial Equipment Questions