Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

My name isJjerome and I have a Toyota forklift model #

Customer Question
hello my name isJjerome and...
hello my name isJjerome and I have a Toyota forklift model # ***** and I hook up the batteries the wrong way i put the neg to the pos not paying any attention. not smart I know. the screen is giving me an error c0 what can i do to fix it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
1/30/2016
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Electric forklift! How could you hook up battery wrong? But look between battery and counterweight for the electrical panel. Look for blown fuses. Do you have volt/ohmmeter to check the fuses, The solid looking fuses have to be checked for continuity, as you can't see the inner fuse element. Looks like you blew the main fuse.

I see new question, Did you see my reply here?