Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I own a haulotte compact 2032E and installed new batteries.

Customer Question

I own a haulotte compact 2032E and installed new batteries. Still cant get it to operate. Any suggestions on what i can look for?
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

The scissor lift will have a solenoid between the battery pack and the pump motor, also a fuse in the circuit to the solenoid. Do you have 24 volts to the solenoid? Is the solenoid closing and sending power to the pump motor? If pump motor is getting 24 volts and does not run, motor is bad.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

So check fuse, solenoid, and pump motor.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We cant find anything between battery and motor unless its inside or part of the control box. Picture would be great. Also we are letting the batteries charge up fully until we test it again
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Follow the posiitve battery cable from the battery pack, direct to the solenoid for the pump motor. I have no pictures of the Haulette or parts manual.