Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment used in industry.
30244710

I have a Yale forklift, it gave a code 41 and then it went

Customer Question

I have a Yale forklift, it gave a code 41 and then it went into limp mode, it is asking for a passcode to bypass or clear the code. We don't have a passcode, is there a way to reset or disable the pass code?
Category: Industrial Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see 2 fault codes, 41 and 90. I was able to use 55555 as a password ***** it gave access to the diagnostic menu. Not sure how to the fault codes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We determined that the brushes are worn on the electric motor, we are replacing the brushes. This was due to low voltage from the batteries. The forklift was not in limp mode, just not a good connection thru the brushes to the armature. I don't need any additional assistance.Thanks
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I did not see this question and don't expect to be paid just offer one other thing you should check while you are rebuilding motors,,after reassembly check for shorts to motor case, this would eat up some voltage causing part of your issue.

Just ohm out from positive post to case should be open circuit!

Best of luck

spanky