Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have a JLG LIFT serial numbermodel 400 S I just put a

Customer Question
I have a JLG LIFT...
I have a JLG LIFT serial number(###) ###-####model 400 S I just put a reman engine in and upon start up it logged a engine malfunction code and now the lights is flashing. I am assuming it's is a low oil pressure fault since it was filling the cooler core right away. Is there any way to clear this code with out a diagnostics tool to see if it comes back or to check any blink codes? I have a manual gauge on it and it is in the 50 psi range. Everything seems to be normal in operation.
Thanks
Scott
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 5 days by:
10/24/2015
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

HI I'm Wayne

I see you been waiting a long time

do you still need help with this

let me know , please