Industrial Equipment

Have Industrial Equipment Repair Questions? Ask an Expert Now

Industrial Equipment

I have a Cummins Qsv engine and have no LT coolant flow.

Customer Question
What can be my problem...
I have a Cummins Qsv engine and have no LT coolant flow. What can be my problem? I need to get this unit up and running ASAP!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
I have a Cummins Qsv engine and have no LT flow. What can be my problem? I need to get this unit up and running ASAP!!
Hello?
Anyone there ?
I have a hospital that is down because of this !!!! it is VERY important. I get a direction on what to look for. Thank you
I can provide a bonus that will be well worth your time....PLEASE HELP
9/19/2015
Mechanic: Geoff, Technician replied 2 years ago
Geoff
Geoff, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'd like to assist you. Can you provide me with the engine serial number so I can access the info for your specific engine?

Not sure it is a qsv engine i'm just the tech on duty! Are you familiar with this engine? LT is not responding and PSI is low
Mechanic: cumminsdr, Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cumminsdr
cumminsdr, Mechanic

Hi I may be able to assist

Who can help me? I don't know the engine serial number. Where is it located?
The engine has 26 hours on it and is new to me. We know how to operate the engine and boiler. but we cannot troubleshoot the issue. uggggg
Someone please help me.. I have no LT flow... I can lose my job over this ...

Sorry as per JA rules i must wait for Geoff to either misinform you or Opt out before I can help . Have you tried you local Cummins?

ok is Geoff still there?
Geoff I called Cummins out last night and they fixed my problem.

I apologize for the lack of assistance you received with this issue. Last night while I was accessing information for your engine, another member on this site came into the conversation to also offer you assistance. When that happened, I was locked out of the conversation and unable to respond. I looked again this morning at the general questions list and saw your issue was still on there so I took a look to see what has been said. I am pleased that you were able to resolve the issue. I know those large engines can have some difficult to find problems, and I have encountered Low Temp coolant issues myself. The last time I did required replacing the primary water pump. I hope this experience doesn't deter you from using this service in the future.

Please credit my card the full amount of the payment That I have made.
Geoff
Geoff
Geoff, Technician