Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

My name is ***** ***** do I pull the inner bearing on the…

Customer Question
Hi my name is *****...
Hi my name is ***** ***** do I pull the inner bearing on the outshaft.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
7/3/2015
Mechanic: spankyjr1, Journeyman replied 3 years ago
spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.
Sorry for long delay.
would you still like assistance with this?
What model differential do you have? DS 402
Do you need to change bearing race on shaft or just the bearing?
Are you repairing for a seal leak or bearing damage? Or preventive maintenance?
Let me know
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I just requested to speak by phone. I need help quickly! My problem...I cannot get the inner bearing off of the outshaft on the Eaton 10 transmission. Transmission model: FRO16210C. Thanks...
I will send the offer for phone call.
When you get the offer if you accept and put phone number in and I will call you.
Thanks