spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  I worked on all types of equipment semis,forklifts,farm,ect.
65057319

I have a 2000 jlg 35e boom lift.I can't get the drive wheels

Customer Question

I have a 2000 jlg 35e boom lift.I can't get the drive wheels to go or the steering don't work.In the control panel in the basket there are 7 wires cut off the on the junction strip in the bottom of the box. What I need is the electrical print of that panel. Can you help me?
Category: Industrial Equipment
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.
please copy and paste this link into new tab.
wiring diagrams are in section 3 based on your machine serial number.
https://csapps.jlg.com/OnlineManuals/Manuals/JLG/JLG%20Boom%20Lifts/30_35_40_45E/Service_3120743_10-01-01_ANSI_English.pdf
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see,
smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same
A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took
to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me
know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks
spanky