Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I need a schematic on the propane system of a Clark forklift…

Customer Question
I need a schematic on...
I need a schematic on the propane system of a Clark forklift 1970. It won't start after refilling the propane tank. Is there something I have to do to get it to work?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
5/23/2015
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
What lp system does it have? Has it been updated to the Impco lock off and regulator? Pr does it have the original regulator in the end of the water manifold? But first, let's look at the lp connector to the bottle. The connection will have NO gaskets or o'rings on the forklift end. all gaskets are in the bottle. If there are gasket or o'ring on the forklift connection m the bottle connection will not open the valve and forklift will get no fuel. What does forklift have for fuel shutoff? An electric fuel shutoff solenoid valve? Does it have 12 volts when key is turned on?