Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
I am an Irish citizen who is trying to get my Irish Bachelors
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
I am an Irish citizen who is trying to get my Irish Bachelors degree evaluated for equivalency to a US bachelor degree in order to meet the requirements of the US H1-B visa application process. At the… read more
Hi there, I have graduated from a US university with a bachelor
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
Hi there, I have graduated from a US university with a bachelor degree and am lookg for the chance to stay in the US. Would you please introduce me all the details about each type of visa (such as H1B… read more
I am a truck driver in Canada and have Bachelors degree in
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
I am a truck driver in Canada and have Bachelor's degree in engineering. How can I move and live in the US?… read more
I would like to know if a person with a law degree in Canada
Hello, I would like to know if a person with a law degree in Canada were to settle in the USA, will her degree come of use in US, or she would have to attend law school in US again. thanks… read more
! I have master's degree in orchestra conducting. Bachelor's
Hi! I have master's degree in orchestra conducting. Bachelor's in violin. Can I qualify as Music Director in R1 status? Can music director qualify as religious worker? Please advise.… read more
I have a Bachelor of Arts earned degree in the Philippines
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I have a Bachelor of Arts earned degree in the Philippines and was denied at the border. Do I qualify for a TN Visa under Computer Systems Analyst category? Port of entry official asked me for an asse… read more
I would like to help an individual in Thailand with a Bachelors
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I would like to help an individual in Thailand with a Bachelors Degree get a work visa to come to the U.S. and help me in my Tax Preparation business as an interpreter and assistant using his own comp… read more
I have already graduated with a bachelors degree and have
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I have already graduated with a bachelor's degree and have used my OPT. I am now pursuing another degree of the same level, but in a very different field of study. Will I be eligible for CPT (internsh… read more
Am an f1 student doing my bachelors, and i would even like
am an f1 student doing my bachelors, and i would even like to cmplete my masters here. In the future if i want to apply for a green card. will my period of stay of my education which is 6years. will t… read more
Here is a brief background about my situation - I have a
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
Here is a brief background about my situation - I have a 3 year bachelors degree (Bachelors in Computer Applications) from India. I have 5 years work experience. I have a masters degree in computer en… read more
I am a US citizen with a degree from a Spanish University ...
LEV
LEV, Retired
I am a US citizen with a degree from a Spanish University & fluent in Spanish. I would like to move to Spain and work there. The job/company that I am pursuing will not sponser this so I would have to… read more
I have a very, very close friend that is very interested in
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
I have a very, very close friend that is very interested in moving to Michigan from Ukraine. She has a bachelors degree in social work, she wants to find a job here in social work as well as to be her… read more
I know few people who are in OPT. Some of them have
For Guillermo only,I know few people who are in OPT. Some of them have completed master degree and some bachelor degree from USA.How can they start working for an employer? Like H1B transfer, is there… read more
I have a bachelor degree in English language and literature
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I have a bachelor degree in English language and literature from South Korea, and Associate in Science from USA. I like to get H1B-Visa in sales of Costume Jewelry company where bilingual (Korean and … read more
Hi, I have both a bachelors and masters degrees from US university
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
Hi, I have both a bachelors and masters degrees from US university and want to know if I could qualify for an H1B visa while living undocumented in the US... I overstayed my visitor visa over 10 years… read more
i have a degree from a foreign school, my degree state asociates/bachelor.
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
i have a degree from a foreign school, my degree state asociates/bachelor. in addition, i spent 3 (not 4 years) years to earn this bachelor. now i apply for H1B, any issue ? i'm worry about the school… read more
i have a european bachelor degree + 6.5 years experience in
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
i have a european bachelor degree + 6.5 years experience in the same company and job that i want to apply my green card for. do i qualify for eb2 green card?… read more
I am a Canadain Citizen, I have a bachelors degree in agronomist,
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I am a Canadain Citizen, I have a bachelors degree in agronomist, i have a job offer in the usa to work a SCientific Technician- agronomist but i wil be working under a person that holds a degree in M… read more