Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I want to connect to a lawyer. New york. Noting. I want to…

Customer Question
Second opinion] hello i...

Second opinion] hello i want to connect to a lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New york

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Noting

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to ask abou i-94

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/31/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 20 days ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

What are your questions about the I-94?

Please write your questions on this page. Do not repost this question. I can answer you here.

Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 17 days ago

So you still require assistance? I am still here to do that for you.

Are you still there? Do you want to continue with this chat? You are not required to do the phone call. That is an automatic offer.