Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Here is my situation i've been to the usa 2 years ago with a…

Customer Question
Here is my situation...

Here is my situation i've been to the usa 2 years ago with a tourist visa i had 10 years tourist , i did language school but only part time program for two months However i came back to my country morocco and applied for student visa 3 times my visa got rejected

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

I would like to know if it is possible to get a lawyer to apply for a student vis

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the student visa?

I didn't apply with a lawyer i did alone my question is is it possible for me to get a lawyer to apply again because my papers are all good i just missed up on the interview as i was stressed but never lied to them or did anything against the law

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well no i can explain him the reasons that they told me why my student visa was rejected

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Immigration Law
5/26/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 28 days ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your immigration law question today. I'm attorney Bill assisting you with this matter. Because you are outside the US and need a US lawyer you need to look up an international lawyers office in your city. The US embassy in your country will have a list of US lawyers that are available to assist you.

Because you have been denied a number of visas your lawyer need to get a hold of your immigration file to see what is causing a problem with your application and whether you have received an immigration ban.

https://www.uscis.gov/g-639

You can file this form here to get a copy of your immigration file

We are here to help so please follow up with me on your request as required.

In return by taking the time to leave positive feedback today I get a credit for my time and assistance to you today.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Best

Attorney Bill

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I've got another question,I am from Morocco however i am studying in London. Should i get a lawyer from London or morocco my country ??
Immigration Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 27 days ago

Yes, the terms of service are one question per customer and that you open up a new question thread to post a new question.

In relation to the last question you never left a rating; I only get a credit when you do this,

You can open up a new question thread and put it for attorney Bill and I will be glad to assist you in this matter.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit for my time.

Best

Attorney Bill