Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Last year I purchased a TSA Pre check. Since then I wish to…

Customer Question
Last year I purchased...

Last year I purchased a TSA Pre check. Since then I wish to travel to France. Do I need a new Global Entry #? Do I pay a new fee or do I receive some type of credit for my existing TSA Pre check ? What is the procedure? Thank you.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

California June 21st 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just research discovering that there is a "Global Entry" classification & it cost about $100.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
5/25/2018
Immigration Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Good afternoon. I am a legal expert attorney who will assist you today.
I have NOT received an answer !
PreCheck is useful for domestic travelers, but it doesn’t come with Global Entry benefits, and unfortunately there’s no way to upgrade at a reduced rate.If you already have PreCheck and want to add Global Entry like Mark, you’ll have to go through the normal enrollment process. That means visiting an enrollment center and paying the full fee.I hope this clarifies. Please don’t forget to rate the question with stars. We as attorneys are not employees of Just Answer and are not paid unless you rate the question with stars.
If you have any additional questions please just ask