Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

We are a group of professional mobile game players. 2 of us…

Customer Question
Hello. We are a...

Hello. We are a group of professional mobile game players. 2 of us are Ukrainian and one is Turkish. We all legally reside in Turkey . We were invited to E3 in June for an international mobile game competition and our visa request was rejected. Can we somehow make this go through?? We have all the necessary paperwork but none of it was requested by the consular officer:(

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

What kind of paperwork do you mean ? After the rejection ? Would you advice us how to do that?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the E-3 visa?

It was a B1-B2 visa. E3 is an international technology expo in L A. To which we were invited.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is it. We just need help urgently so we know what steps to be taken to have their decision to be changed . We are fully sponsored for this trip. Even the two way tickets are booked. Thanks for any help we can get

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 25 days ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 16 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

Is the planned activity contained in the chart found in the link below?:

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/BusinessVisa%20Purpose%20Listings%20March%202014%20flier.pdf

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I am not happy with the advice. And it write that the fee would be 5 USD and it withdrawn much more money from my card .I want my money back.how do I do that?

What advice? I haven't given you any advice yet. I asked a question. An answer has not come yet. I need more information from you first.

More importantly, you need to read about the payment process. $5 is just a deposit to ask your question. Once an expert responds, you are charged the full amount which is around $38US. Do you really think $38 is unreasonable to communicate at your pleasure from the comfort of your own home or office with a licensed and experienced attorney?

Also, you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer, nor is it timed. It really is a reasonable service. You won't find a better deal for LICENSED and experienced help in a quick timeframe.