Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
Second opinion] When applying for an L-1 (A/) visa, is it
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
Second opinion] When applying for an L-1 (A/B) visa, is it necessary to deduct time spent in the US (ESTA VWP) on vacation/short work trips from the requirement that you work for parent (foreign) comp… read more
I was working in the US with a L-1 Visa of one year. Before
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
I was working in the US with a L-1 Visa of one year. Before it expired my company applied for a renewal of my visa. Unfortunately it was denied. However I left the country 4 months after the denial of… read more
Hi, I entered the US on the visa waiver program (VWP) with
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I entered the US on the visa waiver program (VWP) with an ESTA that is valid till 2012. I was allowed the usual 90 day stay limit, upon entry to the US, at immigration. (I am a UK citizen) I came … read more
When applying for a spouse visa, is it necessary to have the
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
When applying for a spouse visa, is it necessary to have the affidavit affirming a marriage notarized?… read more
I have applied and received a Esta visa for the US. Thinking
D.A.M.
D.A.M., Principal Attorney
I have applied and received a Esta visa for the US. Thinking I was going into the official site www.usa-esta-visa.au.com I applied and paid 69.95 plus since looking at my statement a taxation fee of $… read more
When applying for the K-1 Fiance Visa, is it totally
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
Hi, when applying for the K-1 Fiance Visa, is it totally necessary that the letter verifying proof of intent to marry is written in ink? It was my and my fiancé's intention to sign the forms and then … read more
Ely, With an L-1 Visa which is the Form to be used to apply
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
Hi Ely, With an L-1 Visa which is the Form to be used to apply for proof of arrival from the Department of Homeland Security I need it to apply or a social Security number. … read more
After obtaining and renewing a L-1 Visa through my established
After obtaining and renewing a L-1 Visa through my established US company, I am ready with the requisites for applying to the residency. My company has grown in sales, employees and we are renting an … read more
I live in Ireland and I'm in the middle of applying for L-1
I live in Ireland and I'm in the middle of applying for L-1 US visa. My partner and I are considering getting married. However, we don't want to rush it and have a proper wedding in a couple of month … read more
I am currently live and work in US under L-1 Visa for about
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
I am currently live and work in US under L-1 Visa for about 2 years. I am wondering if there is a way for me to apply for USA permanent citizen/green card under more predictable and time flexible proc… read more
Is there a required time period requested to e spent outside
Is there a required time period requested to e spent outside US before applying for re-entry as B2 Visa ? That is in the context of an already granted 10 - year visitor visa. I can find many reference… read more
If a canadian is working in the us on tn visa, is there a waiting
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
If a canadian is working in the us on tn visa, is there a waiting period he has to go through when he applies for a k-1 visa to get married to an american. I already paid for this service for 30 days… read more
Keen to know if I should tell the US government about a
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
Keen to know if I should tell the US government about a spent conviction when applying for a visa … read more
We are a UK business and have traveled to the US on short
Hi we are a UK business and have traveled to the US on short business trips lots of times and used an approved ESTA. Last night an immigration officer on entrance to the US told one of our consultants… read more
Can a syrian citizen apply for a tourist visa? I'm a German
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Hello, Can a syrian citizen apply for a tourist visa? … read more
I am an L-1 visa holder working European company in the
I am an L-1 visa holder working for a European company in the US. I have been living in the US for 4.5 years. My L-1 visa expires in October 2015 (in about 6 months). My company intends to transfer me… read more
I applied for changing status from L-1 to F-1. My visa expiration
I applied for changing status from L-1 to F-1. My visa expiration date was 10/12/2012 and the mail delivery arrived in 10/11/2012. Do I still have my status valid when it was applied? The school start… read more
Does a foreign person with an L-1 visa, also need a social
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Does a foreign person with an L-1 visa, also need a social security # XXXXX work and get paid in the US?… read more