Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
My question is regarding L1A visa. If my B1 business visa is
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
Hi James, My question is regarding L1A visa. If my B1 business visa is rejected can I apply for L1A visa immediately or is there a cool off period which I need to wait.Thanks *****… read more
I have an L1a visa but have fallen out of status because the
Law Educator, Esq., immigration lawyer
I have an L1a visa but have fallen out of status because the employer left the US with no contact or termination of employment. I have a job offer from a new company in the same area of work but they … read more
I am currently on L1A visa. My wife is also on a separate
I am currently on L1A visa. My wife is also on a separate L1A visa. I have applied for a change of Status (I-539) and EAD (I-765), the application was received by USCIS on 4th Nov 2016. In the meanwhi… read more
Today my status for L1A RFE on premium processing changes to
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
Today my status for L1A RFE on premium processing changes to this : On August 30, 2016, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number and emailed you a receipt notice… read more
I have a question related to visa. I am on H1B and this is
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
i am on H1B and this is reg my wife's visa conversion/extension … read more
WE ARE ON AN L1A VISA, THE BUSINESS IS A HAIR SALON, ALL OWNERSHIP
WE ARE ON AN L1A VISA, THE BUSINESS IS A HAIR SALON, ALL OWNERSHIP RELATIONS WITH THE FOREIGN COMPANY ARE AS WHEN APPLIED. UNDER ME IS A MANAGER, AN ASSISTANT MANAGER AND 6 STAFF. THE BUSINESS TURNED … read more
This is a question relating to AC21 and moving jobs, I am on
This is a question relating to AC21 and moving jobs, I am on an L1A visa with an approved i140 (approved this month), my i485 has not been approved yet (i expect an RFE for my medical as it was filed … read more
I have question regarding L1B and L1A visa. If someone on
For Guillermo only,I have question regarding L1B and L1A visa. If someone on L1B or L1A visa has got his/her I-140 approved, then can they request for extension of stay beyond their maxout limit (whic… read more
I have applied for a L1A visa , after reciving a RFE and a
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I have applied for a L1A visa , after reciving a RFE and a formal denial due to lack of documentation, I have applied for appeal for reconsideration under the given provisions of law,I have received t… read more
Hi, I am currently on L1A visa and have been on L1A status
Hi, I am currently on L1A visa and have been on L1A status since April 2004 working for company ABC. I understand maximum duration of stay on L1A visa is 7 years, I am already on my 6th year. I have a… read more
I have an Immigration-related question. Specifically a
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Hi, I have an Immigration-related question. Specifically a working visa question. … read more
Ive a question re l1-a visa. I'm in the US on an L1a visa
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
Ive a question re l1-a visa JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government? Customer: I'm in the US on an L1a visa JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?… read more
I want to get L1A Visa. Below is my situationIm a business
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I want to get L1A Visa. Below is my situation I'm a business owner in China. I hire 4 to 5 employees in my China company. Also, I have a company in USA, but did not hire any person and did not open a … read more
I am about to apply for a L1A visa (change of status -
I am about to apply for a L1A visa (change of status - premium processing). I am also applying for dependent visas for my spouse and two children who are also currently in the USA. I need to know the … read more
I have a L1A visa, and working in managerial position in the
Hello, I have a L1A visa, and working in managerial position in the USA for the last 2 years (total of 8 years with the Company). I'm on a 3-years assignment in the USA. My Company does not want to pr… read more
I am on L1A visa in USA. I plan to resign. After I resign I
I am on L1A visa in USA. I plan to resign. After I resign I will go out of status. After I become out of status can I stay in US for 1 day so that I can collect my experince / reliveing letters from m… read more
Am on an L1A visa with a company. After 3 years I just got
Am on an L1A visa with a company. After 3 years I just got married to a US Citizen. I have been offered a really good opportunity at another firm, what are my rights in moving until I get my green car… read more
I am on an L1A visa. If the company begins a L1A to Greencard
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I am on an L1A visa. If the company begins a L1A to Greencard process, and then during that process I am given notice for my current position, what happens?… read more