Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
I have more than one immagrant that would like to come here
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
I have more than one immagrant that would like to come here to this country and be able to work while here, what needs to be done to have this available to each immagrant and can I have more than one … read more
If I was to marry a Mexican, would I be able to work in Mexico
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
If I was to marry a Mexican, would I be able to work in Mexico and would he be able to work here in the US? I am a pharmacist and am trying to figure out a way for me to earn an income down there if I… read more
as a non-immigrant with A2 visa type for myself and the family,
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
as a non-immigrant with A2 visa type for myself and the family, is it possible that I leave my children here to continue their schools? and for my wife to convert and be a legal resident? If yes, what… read more
1. Would there any bar if they leave the country with in 30
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
1. Would there any bar if they leave the country with in 30 days?2. Would their leaving country quicker than 30 days reduce the risk?3. Is there any option to buy time … read more
Can a illegal Mexican obtain a work visa and be considered
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Can a illegal Mexican obtain a work visa and be considered able to work in the United States? or they continue to work if they have applied … read more
I want to know if I marry my boyfriend while he is here in
Lawyer Esquire
Lawyer Esquire, Juris Doctor
Hi, I want to know if I marry my boyfriend while he is here in the USA if he will have to leave or if he will be able to stay … read more
If a woman I know from another country wanted to come to ...
Elena Nickolaievna
Elena Nickolaievna, Juris Doctor
If a woman I know from another country wanted to come to the united states to live here and start a family with myself, what are the options to make this happen.… read more
I have a J1 visa and I am leaving the country this week.
I have a J1 visa and I am leaving the country this week. While living here I married and my husband is leaving too. If I ever decide to come back but we separate with my husband, will I have any isuue… read more
As a non-citizen, if I opened an LLC - Cupcake shop would I be able to apply for a work pe
As a non-citizen, if I opened an LLC - Cupcake shop would I be able to apply for a work permit for myself to work in the shop as owner/GM in the US?… read more
What restrictions, if any, are there for a person with a green
What restrictions, if any, are there for a person with a green card for leaving the country for work in another country with the intent to return to the USA… read more
I would like to stay in the US for a period of three to 6 ...
EMJ1219
EMJ1219, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
I would like to stay in the US for a period of three to 6 months, and I would really like to be able to work while there.. Is this posible? And is it possible to get a students visa and work?… read more
What happens if someone continues to work while waiting for
What happens if someone continues to work while waiting for the renewal of his EAD and his old EAD expires?… read more
Can you leave the country while your I-130 and I 485 is
Can you leave the country while your I-130 and I 485 is pending even if you have current NATO 2 visa which won't expire until 2015?… read more
My wife will be leaving the country while I-485 AOS is pending
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
My wife will be leaving the country while I-485 AOS is pending (6months). My question is, would it be better to withdraw the pending AOS, or just leave it processing just in case the GC is sent withou… read more
When a person overstays in a foreign country while working,
Ely, Counselor at Law
when a person overstays in a foreign country while working, is a medical clearance required before he is allowed back into the USA… read more
I am waiting for my Advance Parole to be able to leave the
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
I am waiting for my Advance Parole to be able to leave the country while my I-485 is being processed. I have an I-485 initial interview on August 2nd. However I have urgent matters in my home country … read more
For Judith If i file for AOS now ,would I be able to continue
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
For Judith If i file for AOS now ,would I be able to continue working on OPT?(H1B filled on 31st may) Shashi… read more
I came here on a Esta Visa and need to leave the country on
I came here on a Esta Visa and need to leave the country on the 27th of August. I came here with the intension of helping my cousin finish his building his house. to which I done thus far. I have sinc… read more