Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
I am a Citizen and fill up the application I 130 as a petitioner
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
I am a Citizen and fill up the application I 130 as a petitioner of my son Rodrigo in ll/27/91, and I receipt an approval notice on 02/25/92.(WAC XXXXXXXXXX . In 10/03/1997 I received a letter from Na… read more
My daughter, a US Citizen is the Petitioner filing a Form
My daughter, a US Citizen is the Petitioner filing a Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative. I, the Beneficiary, am her father and a Canadian. We have all the needed documentation. The application com… read more
FOR - I am a US citizen, filling out the I-130 form for my
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
FOR JEN - I am a US citizen, filling out the I-130 form for my spouse. The I-130 form has a section for "Petitioner's information - employment history" which asks for employment history for the past 5… read more
FOR SOFFER: I am a US citizen, filling out the I-130 for my
Ben S.
Ben S., Owner
FOR BENJAMIN SOFFER: I am a US citizen, filling out the I-130 for my spouse, who is an Indian citizen. The form asks for "Physical addresses of the petitioner for the last 5 years". Since last year, I… read more
We are filling up form I-130 for immigration process through
Hi we are filling up form I-130 for immigration process through marriage. and it asks questions about petitioner's parents,yet she(my US citizen wife) doesn't know her birth mother, she grown with her… read more
I am a US citizen trying to fill up I-130 form (Petition for
Phillips Esq., Attorney
I am a US citizen trying to fill up I-130 form (Petition for my husband). My husband is reside here in US but his immigrant status is Granted witholding of removal (A-10). My question is what the answ… read more
I am a US Citizen, and I trying to fill out form I-130 for
I am a US Citizen, and I trying to fill out form I-130 for my husband. I am about 90% donw with the form, but there are a few questions I have. My husband came into the US with out inspection about 10… read more
Hello, I am an F-1 student and I recently married a US citizen.
Hello, I am an F-1 student and I recently married a US citizen. We are filling up Form I-130 and they are asking for my current employer. I work without authorization. Should I list my employer on the… read more
I am the petitioner (US citizen) and my husband is the
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
Hi there, I am the petitioner (US citizen) and my husband is the beneficiary. We applied for AOS through marriage. My father is our joint sponsor. We recently received an RIE (request for Initial Evid… read more
I am filling out the I-130,petition for alien relative form
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
I am filling out the I-130,petition for alien relative form for my spouse who is an Indian citizen.I am a US citizen, but currently I am in India since the last 4-5 months on a tourist visa. In the "A… read more
Do i need to send my police records with my I-130 if i am
do i need to send my police records with my I-130 if i am the petitioner (the us citizen) … read more
I am an US citizen and am filling a form I-130 for my husband
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I am an US citizen and am filling a form I-130 for my husband to receive imigrant visa. Currently, my husband is in the US on valid non-imigrant visa. I wsould like him to adjust he status by filling … read more
I-130 beneficiary is in US and petitioner (spouse) is a US
I-130 beneficiary is in US and petitioner (spouse) is a US citizen It was filed feb 10th, 2010 interviewed on August 13th, 2010 Still under initial review in the USCIS online tool. today's date August… read more
My brother Jojo is a beneficiary of an approved petition I-130
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
My brother Jojo is a beneficiary of an approved petition I-130 [petitioner naturalized US citizen mother]dated March 1994. He was married once and got separated. After that he got another woman and no… read more
Form g-325A. who has to fill out the form the petitioner or
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
Form g-325A. who has to fill out the form the petitioner or the beneficiary or both. Please advise… read more
On an I-130, I am the petitioner, and my spouse is the beneficiary.
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
On an I-130, I am the petitioner, and my spouse is the beneficiary. Section C, question 9: It asks for an SSN (which she doesn't have)... do I put her ITIN instead? Section C, question 17: it asks for… read more
I am petitioner for my daughter (beneficiary) and I am US citizen.
socrateaser, immigration lawyer
I am petitioner for my daughter (beneficiary) and I am US citizen. MY case is Petition for relative over 21 year, I-130. Unfortunately, I am not get enough money as a sponsor. I need a financial spons… read more
Regarding I-130 form.When filling the form out and Im beneficiary
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
Regarding I-130 form.When filling the form out and I'm beneficiary and my mom is the petitioner.Is it ok for me to fill out the form for her and sign my name on line F?Thanks… read more