Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
I am on a H2A visa and getting married to a usa citizen my
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I am on a H2A visa and getting married to a usa citizen my visa expires the 31 of desember. Do I need to get a winter visa to stay with my wife or what should I do… read more
I am a sheepherder on an H2A visa and would like to apply
I am a sheepherder on an H2A visa and would like to apply for a green card. What do I have to do? Are there any special waivers if I have been in the country for 3 consecutive years?… read more
I am wanting to know what forms i all need to get to fill
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I am wanting to know what forms i all need to get to fill out for my husband and me ? He is on a h2a visa we are getting married this month . I am a us citizen . I am just needing to know what forms a… read more
what type of visa do i need to get for a person from the Philippines
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
what type of visa do i need to get for a person from the Philippines to come to the US to work as a nanny? How likely is the chance for approval?… read more
We are an employer with 2 H2a employees whose visas will expire
We are an employer with 2 H2a employees whose visas will expire on August 22, 2010. I have been trying, with no luck, to get an extention of stay on their current visa. I would like to apply for an ad… read more
What would the process be to get a work visa for someone we
What would the process be to get a work visa for someone? we would like to have someone to work & stay with us doing housework, cooking, cleaning & childcare for an older child. Also we have a few tri… read more
how do i stop someone from getting a visa in Ukraine to enter
how do i stop someone from getting a visa in Ukraine to enter US? I know this woman is a prostitute and she will get paperwork and finances sponsored by my husband? and i can prove that all of her pap… read more
What type of visa do we need as a company to apply for, for
Brian D. Lerner
Brian D. Lerner, Attorney at Law
What type of visa do we need as a company to apply for, for our newly found employee in the US who's nationality is Czech and is currently in the US. Our company is based in Czech Republic and plannin… read more
Im in the USA on an H2A visa the visa expired 12/31/2017 Im
Hi Im in the USA on an H2A visa the visa expired 12/31/2017 Im in the prosess of getting another work on a farm am i now illegal in the country? … read more
Do we require a visa other than ESTA for our personal effects
Do we require a visa other than ESTA for our personal effects to be imported into the USA We have accepted the quotation form from an international mover and completed all aspects including " Person t… read more
What does a person in ghana have to do to get tourist visa
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
What does a person in ghana have to do to get tourist visa to USA. Asking to see if I am being scamed or person is being honest.… read more
I am getting married to someone who is on a tourist visa what
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
I am getting married to someone who is on a tourist visa what paper work do we file for her to stay here?… read more
I am from Canada. What kind of Visa do I get for private (non-university)
I am from Canada. What kind of Visa do I get for private (non-university) study? I go to a personal tutor for Opera. I do not work in US (I return to Canada every few months to work & get enough $ to … read more
If a person had a visa and it expired about two years ago,
If a person had a visa and it expired about two years ago, what do this person need to do to get another one. It is a work visa.… read more
I am employer who has just terminated our employment. we ...
I am employer who has just terminated our employment. we were were green card sponsor who had hired the person whoes visa was expired.our company is real estate company who had paid the commission bas… read more
my boyfriend is here on a work visa from jamaica and i am an
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
my boyfriend is here on a work visa from jamaica and i am an american citizen what do we need to do to get married?… read more
What does a person from the phillipines have to do to get an
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
What does a person from the phillipines have to do to get an american visa? And then pursue becoming a resident?… read more
how long does it take for a permenant resident to get marry
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
how long does it take for a permenant resident to get marry to someone from guyana and for the person to get a visa.… read more