Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
My wife, a libyan citizen, had an interview at the US
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Second opinion] My wife, a libyan citizen, had an interview at the US consulate in Cairo.The consular decision stated that " a consular officer found you ineligible for a visa under 212f pursuant to p… read more
My wife, a Libyan citizen, had an interview at the US
Edward Young
Edward Young, Juris Doctor
My wife, a Libyan citizen, had an interview at the US consulate in Cairo back in May. she was denied visa as well as a waiver due to the travel ban. very few people, if any, were granted waivers.As yo… read more
My wife and two stepsons had their interview with the consul
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
My wife and two stepsons had their interview with the consul at the US Embassy in Athens, on Tuesday, the 14th of February. The Consul said the visas would be ready on Monday, February 20th, and he sa… read more
My husbands interview at the US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt was
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
My husband's interview at the US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt was January 5, 2012. The interviewer/consular adjudicator wrote on a form "Petitioner has filed bankruptcy - cannot qualify as a joint sponsor … read more
I am a Libyan citizen had my master's degree from a US
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
Hi, I am a Libyan citizen had my master's degree from a US university and currently in post-completion OPT status. I received my EAD which is valid until Jul 2017. My wife has a dual citizenship (Liby… read more
My wife have an immigrant visa interview at the US Embassy/Consulate
My wife have an immigrant visa interview at the US Embassy/Consulate next month. A friend of mine was telling me that when her husband had an interview, they sent it back to Mexico for like 30 or 90 d… read more
My fiance just had just interview with the US Consulate in
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
My fiance just had just interview with the US Consulate in China. He learned that because of the 2 year rule we will need to request a waver. What is the best way of requesting such waver?… read more
my interview visa is at the us consulate in ciudad
my interview for immigrant visa is at the us consulate in ciudad juarez and is on a Wednesday. i have obtained the provisional waiver that was approved. if my interview goes well and i am approved, ho… read more
I have my interview at the US Consulate in Montreal on
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
Good morning, I have my interview at the US Consulate in Montreal on October 7, 2015 (I am Canadian). I have no criminal record nor have I ever been arrested. My husband, US Citizen, does have a recor… read more
My son had an an interview in the Philippine Consulate as F2a.
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
My son had an an interview in the Philippine Consulate as F2a. After the consul's interview he was told that his papers are complete and approved, just leave his passport and his visa will just be mai… read more
wife (beneficiary) underwent an interview in HongKong consulate
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
wife (beneficiary) underwent an interview in HongKong consulate but failed to pass interview and consulate sent a letter that all documents will be returned to USCIS or National visa center and the re… read more
Hello, RE: Immigrant visa interview at the US Consulate
Hello, RE: Immigrant visa interview at the US Consulate General in Montreal, Canada My mother who has resided in Canada for more than two years on a Parent Grandparent Super Visa has completed NVC pro… read more
I will be attending the interview visa at a US consulate,
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
I will be attending the interview for immigration visa at a US consulate, but my sponsor (my mother) is not in the US at this time. Can I still be issued an immigrant visa?… read more
Does the consulate officer during the actual interview base
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Does the consulate officer during the actual interview base his or her decision on The applicant, the interview and current documentation or do they also consider a previous case. We have completed ev… read more
H1B approved, had interview at Vancouver, Canada consulate
H1B approved, had interview at Vancouver, Canada consulate (I am Canadian). I was told my passport would be couriered to me in 3-5 days but not whether I was actually approved. No 221g. CEAC status sa… read more
My wife will go to HK for my stepdaughters immigration interview
My wife will go to HK for my stepdaughter's immigration interview at US Consulate, and she needs to provide proof of my US citizenship (she has only Green Card). Is it illegal for her to travel with m… read more
My wife had an interview at the U.S. Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya
My wife had an interview at the U.S. Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya for CR1. Consular Officer denied her visa and said denial based on marriage for immigration purposes and not a bona fide marriage. They s… read more
My wife is married to a me, a US citizen and we are going to
Hi, my wife is married to a me, a US citizen and we are going to the US on an F1 visa. The consular officer approved it despite her putting that she is married to a US citizen and that she is travelli… read more