Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
I am a victim of crime and I am looking to apply for U VISA.
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
I am a victim of crime and I am looking to apply for U VISA. However, I have just heard that recent immigration reform will prevent U visa applicants to apply for their green card after three years an… read more
hello when it is applied for the visa U for crime victims
Rebecca White
Rebecca White, Partner
hello when it is applied for the visa U for crime victims what is the process. and how long take to arrive the permission ? can I work without documents while am waiting to may visa u arrives ? thank … read more
(NEED SPANISH SPEAKING EXPERT)hello I was I crime victim .and I am apl
Law Girl
Law Girl, Lawyer
hello I was I crime victim .and I am aplaying for visa U for crime victims. bud I dont go to the courth to testifi against the person how attacme . because she tread me if I go the courth. shes doing … read more
How much time will it take to get a card when I am a victim
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
how much time will it take to get a green card when I am a victim of crime and I am about to start my application for visa U?… read more
When I am applying for visa U, and I will be reported to
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
when I am applying for visa U, and I will be reported to immigration that I work when the visa is not approved yet, will I have problems? what are the rules during pending U visa status?… read more
My son-in-law is a victim of a violent crime - Attempted murder.
Rebecca White
Rebecca White, Partner
My son-in-law is a victim of a violent crime - Attempted murder. We applied for a U-Visa and he has been renewing his work permits for the last 4 years. We just got word that his I-129 has ?… read more
I believe I am a victim of a crime, I was wondering if I am
I believe I am a victim of a crime, I was wondering if I am eligible to apply to U nonimmigrant status … read more
I was victim of domestic violence crime and I want to file
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
I was victim of domestic violence crime and I want to file for a U visa. Do I have a chance to get it?… read more
I am a Jamaican and look to apply work visa can u tell
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
I am a Jamaican and look to apply for a work visa can u tell me how long the process usually take..… read more
Can someone who is a victim of a DUI, obtain a U Visa? The
Ely, Counselor at Law
Can someone who is a victim of a DUI, obtain a U Visa? The perpetrator was convicted of a felony DUI.… read more
Can a person be deported when they apply for a replacemnt green
Can a person be deported when they apply for a replacemnt green card if they have been convicted of a felony?… read more
if a person is not deportable for a crime he committed while
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
if a person is not deportable for a crime he committed while in the USA or crimes can ICS then apply the rule that he is INADMISSABLE? He is currently a LPR… read more
If u are a UK citizen and have been turned down for a B-2 visa.
Ely, Counselor at Law
If u are a UK citizen and have been turned down for a B-2 visa. Can u apply for a Visa Waiver Program?… read more
I just have a question. I applied for a U-visa and is
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
I applied for a U-visa and is waiting but I became a victim of abuse, so I was wonder what can be done with the process?… read more
hi,im a domestic vaiolence victim,and i want to try to u ...
hi,im a domestic vaiolence victim,and i want to try to get the u visa,but i already have a deportation order since 2001… read more
U visa Adjustment of Status Question: I qualify for filing
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
U visa Adjustment of Status Question: I qualify for filing I-485 based on my U Visa, when I applied for U visa, I had applied for I-192 waiver for possible out of status presence while I helped invest… read more
Good afternoon: I have a question regarding U visa. The victim
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
Good afternoon: I have a question regarding U visa. The victim of a crime is a US. Citizen minor child. Her father cooperated with the investigation and the state attorney office signed form I-918 B f… read more
Can the government deport someone for a crime they committed
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
Can the government deport someone for a crime they committed decades ago and served probation for if they stayed clear of violating any laws since they committed the offense? Especially if the violati… read more