Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
I filled H1b for my wife in 2017 April and it got picked and
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
Hi, I filled H1b for my wife in 2017 April and it got picked and went to RFE and finally approved recently. I current visa status is OPT EAD. My wife is in India and she never been to USA My question … read more
My H1B Visa expired on 15 Nov 2017 i am in 240 days rule
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
My H1B Visa expired on 15 Nov 2017 i am in 240 days rule filled Extension got RFE. working with Employer to submit RFE. My wife is pregnant 26 weeks. Delivery due date is 07 July 2018. Should i stay here for delivery? … read more
I filed H1B in April 2017 and got picked later we received
Hi I am Harish, I filed H1B in April 2017 and got picked later we received RFE to which my employer responded back on November 16 and on January 18-2018 my attorney got approval, but still online case… read more
Team, This is venkata My issue was when I filed H1B on April
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Hi Team,This is venkata My issue was when I filed H1B on April 2017 my H1B got picked in lottery after two months my project was ended.Now I got REF letter from USCIS regarding my client letter but I … read more
Hi Got an RFE on my h1b to submit report on my education
Hi Got an RFE on my h1b to submit report on my education evaluation Although I did my engineering in India my college was affiliated to one of the US university at California but never knew this was o… read more
My h1b transfer was denied After lawyer submitting RFE and
My h1b transfer was denied After lawyer submitting RFE and client letter. The business is real and not a bodyshop. What are the standard action a reasonable law firm would take to save the case, given… read more
I have an issue with my change of status My employer has
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
I have an issue with my change of status My employer has applied h1b in 2017 and my application got picked in April. H1 was applied from the change of status from j2 to h1 where J2 visa expired on Jun… read more
Have applied for H1B Extension + Amendment and got RFE and
have applied for H1B Extension + Amendment and got RFE and submitted a response for RFE, but my 240 period from my previous H1B expiration date is on Feb3rd. if i don't receive the response before FEB 3rd what are my options? … read more
My H1B picked in lottery cap 2019 and got RFE is it possible
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
hi My H1B picked in lottery cap 2019 and got RFE is it possible that we can change work location in RFE response… read more
Have a quick question. My H1B visa extension is in progress.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
have a quick question. My H1B visa extension is in progress … read more
H1B Transfer from Company A to Company was filed in July-2nd
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
H1B Transfer from Company A to Company B was filed in July-2nd week-2017 . Got the RFE and Replied RFE on Dec-14-2017. But, we have not received any response from California SC yet. But, my I-94 is going to expire on Feb-08-2018.Does 240 days grace period applicable in H1B Visa Transfer cases too? If so, does that 240 days period start from H1B Filed Date or from I94 Expiry date?In this situation, while decision is still pending with USCIS, if I file another H1B Transfer from Company A to C....thenIf the Transfer from A to B get denied...then will the Transfer from A to C also automatically gets denied? If the Transfer from A to C get denied...then will the Transfer from A to B also automatically gets denied? … read more
I got a RFE from USCIS on my H1B transfer of employer saying
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
I got a RFE from USCIS on my H1B transfer of employer saying that I consumed 6 years of stay in USA and I can recapture only time I stayed outside the country. Below are my entry and exit dates along … read more
I have a question regarding h1b. My employer filed H1B and
nope, my employer filed H1B and we got RFE, we responded to RFE and we got denial … read more
Wife's I-751 filed in Jan 2017, got RFE in December
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Wife's I-751 filed in Jan 2017, got RFE in December 2017..submitted response last week We dont have joint bank accounts...but submitted Married filing jointly...for 3 years 2014, 2015, 2016 IRS transc… read more
I got an RFE on my I485(Employment based) : Please submit
I got an RFE on my I485(Employment based) : Please submit evidence to establish that you are the beneficiary of an approved visa petition filed on your behalf. My I-140 was revoked by petitioning empl… read more
I'm charged for disorderly conduct and currently on
Hi , I'm charged for disorderly conduct and currently on probation for 6 months. My h1b employer filled for h1b amendment due to decrease in salary.1) Does these charges will create any issue for h1b … read more
Hi,My BF applied his H1B and got RFE .RFE is regarding the
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
Hi, My BF applied his H1B and got RFE .RFE is regarding the client letter(as the company he works doesn't give client letter) so his lawyer has answered RFE and just got to know that his H1B is denied… read more
My H1B got picked in the lottery in April 2015 but received
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
My H1B got picked in the lottery in April 2015 but received an RFE in September 2015. Now my employer told me that he has withdrawn the application as other RFE's from the company has got denied.But o… read more