Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

MY WIFES I 90 CARD EXPIRES IN AUG. WE + HER NUMBER IS I 551…

MY WIFES I 90...

MY WIFES I 90 CARD EXPIRES IN AUG. WE +

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

HER NUMBER IS ***** 551 IS RESIDENT SINCE9/83 SHE WORKS 28 YRS

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?

WE OWN OUR HOME 30 YRS WE TRAVEL TO EUROPE EVERY 2/3 YRS

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

HER LAST RENEWER 10 YRS TWICE EACH

5/14/2018
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Okay thank you for the information. What is your question about this situation?

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
her card is i551 not i90
Phone call session started

What is your question regarding your wife's case.

I WILL BE WAITING

Calling you