Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have filed immigrant visa for my brother and family dec…

Customer Question
I have filed immigrant...

I have filed immigrant visa for my brother and family dec 2012 TB(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

Yes recipt no EAC1390123748

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?

Yes on Aug 2017 he said after 390 day it will be prosses so what is the possition now

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i want know when it will be proses

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
5/12/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

What country is he from?

INDIA

Right now they are still working on applications from 2004 for siblings. That means that you still have a 8 year wait before a green card will be available.

I'm sorry. I wish I had better news. I have to be honest with you. I hope you can understand that I don't make the laws and I can't change them. I hope you can rate me based on the service and not on whether it's good or bad news.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer a few days ago, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave me any feed back.

Please let me know how else I can help and please kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a good rating for us with the stars ★★★★★. Thank you for your consideration of our work and time here.