Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Thank you Sir. Also I have another question with regard

mine.I am a H4 dependent...
Thank you Sir. Also I have another question with regard mine.I am a H4 dependent, We would like to proceed with our GC application. This is my second marriage. My previous marriage was with an American citizen. He filed K1 Visa application while I was in India( prior to our marriage).Then He visited India and married me, left to US.I had to write my status as "single" in the visa document during the interview process. Then I reached US and found out he is a fraud. I left US before my Fiance visa expiry, didn't carry out any sort of documentation in US and divorced him in INDIA.
Will it be a problem in my Green card filing process? Please guide me
5/10/2018
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

With the facts you have described, it should not be an issue to apply for your green card now.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Thank you ma’am.

You're very welcome.