Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
I am currently scheduled for my citizenship interview within
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
I am currently scheduled for my citizenship interview within the next few weeks.would it affect my chances if I quit my job to focus on completing certification exams.which will enable me further my c… read more
Have a question regarding the Citizenship interview and
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
Have a question regarding the Citizenship interview and status of parents. … read more
I am scheduled to have an interview for adjustment of Status
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
I am scheduled to have an interview for adjustment of Status next month May 22, but I'm yet to receive Employment Authorization from the USCIS but they sent a letter for the interview. I am confused b… read more
I am scheduled for an interview to adjust my status in June.
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
I am scheduled for an interview to adjust my status in June. I am currently out of status and have been married to my current wife for 9 years who recently became a naturalized citizen. I am also unem… read more
my wife is scheduled for citizenship interview on Nov. 3.
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
my wife is scheduled for citizenship interview on Nov. 3. Her green card expired today (Oct. 1, 2014). Can she get an emergency extension so that she does not have to fill out a I-90 which would take … read more
I am in the middle of applying for citizenship with my
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
I am in the middle of applying for citizenship with my biometrics appt scheduled for this week. My green card status expires on the 18th of January. I am also in the middle of applying for a mortgage … read more
I have my citizenship interview scheduled in 2 weeks time.
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
I have my citizenship interview scheduled in 2 weeks time. regarding the questions, I see there are 2 types of questions. One type is where the question is to provide one or two examples to answer the… read more
i have a green card and i applyed for us citizenship, im ...
i have a green card and i applyed for us citizenship, im waiting for the interview. now i get marry with who is international student. Can i apply green card for her now or i have to wait until i get … read more
Hello. I am a Canadian citizen living and working in California
Hello. I am a Canadian citizen living and working in California on a green card. I have my US citizenship interview in February 2009 and should have my citizenship before June 2009. I am engaged to an… read more
I am currently in AOS i485, with EAD/AP combo card, and GC
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
I am currently in AOS i485, with EAD/AP combo card, and GC interview is scheduled for (October 22). My company is sending me to Nigeria for work for 2 weeks, leaving the day after my GC interview. Is … read more
FOR GUILLERMO I am currently scheduled to appear for the
FOR GUILLERMO Hi , I am currently scheduled to appear for the naturalization interview in a month's time. I got my green card through family based sponsorship by my mother. My job ends on Dec 30, and … read more
FOR During the interview for citizenship, will the
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
FOR JENDuring the interview for citizenship, will the interviewer ask questions about the spouse's immigration status?… read more
I applied for citizenship in July and I have an interview scheduled
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
I applied for citizenship in July and I have an interview scheduled for February 10. I chose to apply for citizenship instead of applying for an extension on my green card. My green card expired in No… read more
my i-485 interview for a green card as pending and schedule
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
my i-485 interview for a green card as pending and schedule us for a second interview. the lady said we need more evidence. thats after we shown her a lease but it wasnt dated, life insurance ,a bank … read more
I am a green card holder ; and I went for a citizenship interview
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
I am a green card holder ; and I went for a citizenship interview on July 2013 ; I received a letter from Immigration on April second 2014;saying we have Placed your case on a processing hold because … read more
After marriage and getting Green card on marriage will Out
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
After marriage and getting Green card on marriage will Out of status period in US will be a problem in applying US citizenship… read more
I am a green card holder and has applied to naturalized. I
Rebecca White
Rebecca White, Partner
I am a green card holder and has applied to naturalized. I have been scheduled for interview but at the moment my green card has expired.Should I go ahead and put in a renwal for my greencard before m… read more
Can you please share the mailing address to withdraw the
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Can you please share the mailing address to withdraw the I-485 for my family.current Status : Interview scheduled for my dependents on 24th August at San francisco office.… read more