Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
I am a US citizen for 5 years now. My Fiance who lives in Greece
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I am a US citizen for 5 years now. My Fiance who lives in Greece was in New York for the first time to visit me last Christmtas for 20 days. She has one year /multiple passes visa which is still usabl… read more
Hi! I am a US citizen for 5 years now. My Fiance who lives
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
Hi! I am a US citizen for 5 years now. My Fiance who lives in Greece was in New York for the first time to visit me last Christmas for 20 days. She has one year /multiple passes visa which is still us… read more
I am a US citizen in Greece sponsoring my wife who is pregnant
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I am a US citizen in Greece sponsoring my wife who is pregnant with our son, and her two boys (my stepsons) for a permanent residency visa. On Feb 14th, during the interview with the Consular Officer,… read more
Im writing on behalf of a Ukrainian friend living in the US
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I'm writing on behalf of a Ukrainian friend living in the US with a green card and working to obtain her US citizenship. She has family in Ukraine, two adult sons and her mother. My friend and her son… read more
I am a US born US citizen living in Belize last 17 years. I
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I am a US born US citizen living in Belize for the last 17 years. I married a Salvador born wife and she has received Belize citizenship. We have one child that is 11 years old. I would like to know h… read more
I am a US citizen and have a friend who lives in Elsalvador.
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a US citizen and have a friend who lives in Elsalvador . This friend is looking to come here illegally with her children Ages five and two. I have tried to discourage her from this but if she is … read more
My friend has lived in the US illegally for approximately 15
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
My friend has lived in the US illegally for approximately 15 years. She has 4 children who are all US citizens. She has never had legal problems since she has been here. Is there anything that she can… read more
I am a US citizen applying for a K-1 visa for a Ukrainian woman.
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
I am a US citizen applying for a K-1 visa for a Ukrainian woman. The Ukrainian woman has a 15 year old son currently in the US on a J-1 visa with obligation to return for 2 years. What complications m… read more
I am an American citizen who lives and works in Kiev Ukraine
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I am an American citizen who lives and works in Kiev Ukraine for 5 years. I married my wife who is a Ukrainian Citizen who has a 5 year old child by an out of wedlock situation with another man We mar… read more
Hi, I am a US citizen with a Ukrainian girlfriend living in
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I am a US citizen with a Ukrainian girlfriend living in Odessa, UA. Practically speaking she has no money, no verifiable income, and no assets. The only reason she has to return to the UA would be… read more
My fiance (Ukrainian Citizen) and I (US Citizen) have been
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
My fiance (Ukrainian Citizen) and I (US Citizen) have been living together in Thailand for the last 6 months. (long story...) I am stuck trying to decide if we should get married in Thailand or go the… read more
I am a Canadian Citizen who married a US citizen last year
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
I am a Canadian Citizen who married a US citizen last year in December. I took a three week break off work so i had to go back after i got married, and she came with me as a visitor back to Toronto. H… read more
I am a US citizen who has not lived in the USA years
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I am a US citizen who has not lived in the USA for 47 years (age 67). I have been retired for over 7 years. My husband is Jamaican and we have been married for 5 years. We wish to visit the USA and my… read more
I am a US citizen I live abroad (in Greece) and have two children
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
I am a US citizen I live abroad (in Greece) and have two children not Americans age 15+ and a 13+ can I apply for a green card for them and how long does it take to process it. Do I have to come to th… read more
Just married to Ukrainian woman., I am US citizen and fedexed
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
Just married to Ukrainian woman., I am US citizen and fedexed all of forms to USCIS Friday for her to get green card. She had f1 status which recently expired. We were married on 3/16/2012. I file I-1… read more
I am a US citizen born in the US and lived all of my life in
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I am a US citizen born in the US and lived all of my life in the US. For the last 8 years I have been married (second marriage) to a Candian citizen we a 7 year old child together. I own our house in … read more
I am a US citizen who has been living/working in Moscow for
I am a US citizen who has been living/working in Moscow for the last two years. My boyfriend (a Russian citizen) and I would like to move to the US permanently, but only after we have secured employme… read more
US CITIZEN WHO HAS BEEN LIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES LAST 7
I AM A US CITIZEN WHO HAS BEEN LIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS WITH MY FILIPINA WIFE.I HAS RETURNED TO THE US AND AM PETITIONING FOR AN IMMIGRANT VISA FOR MY WIFE. WE HAVE A LITTLE GIRL… read more